We have teamed up with Futurice, a Finnish leading innovation consultancy, to accelerate development of our website sales increasing AI.
The project is partly funded by Tekes, the government-owned Finnish Funding Agency for innovation.
The goal is to enable web agencies and professionals to help their clients get more ROI out of their SME websites. We’re focusing on “normal” websites without e-commerce, where increases in sales are indirectly measurable by, for example, counting the number of contact requests received.
We're using big data analytics to produce personalised, actionable, significant, automated and hopefully surprising recommendations on how to increase the sales of the sites:
- Personalized: The AI analyses the code, content and visitor behaviour of all websites ever made with Tidy, compares it to the data of your website and tells you what you can do to increase your website sales.
- Actionable: The result of the analysis is very concrete and practical advice like “Move button x to position y” or “Advertise with keyword a to target group b using platform c with settings d-k”.
- Significant: We’re looking to increase sales by tens or hundreds of percent and not single digits.
- Automated: Unlike solutions where you manually make hypotheses and tests and do the analysis yourself, the AI will be fully automated and produce insight immediately without a data gathering period.
- Surprising: We hope to uncover sales driving factors beyond the self-evident and not just produce a list of already known best practices like “Show call to action above the fold”.
We'll keep you posted once we enter beta.